Got Gmail?

Monday, June 14, 2004

I have passed on 1 invite to Ninety!

Welcome to the chain, Ninety! :)

I sure do wish I'd thought of this sooner when I had a bunch more invites, but I may be able to get 3 more later today for those who replied to my first post. Also, Ninety has offered to pass on an invite to Jack. (Thanks Ninety!) This little idea of mine is already working! Yay!

I'm hoping that by the end of the week everyone on here will get a Gmail account and an opportunity to give feedback to Google. :)

Each person who receives an invite will be added to the Team Members so he/she can post who he/she has passed on an invite to. This way we can be sure to cover everyone here & keep the chain going.

Thanks so much & I'll post as soon as I know about those extra invites! Cheers! :)